Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tarheel Stamper Snowflake Trio



Here are three quick and easy cards.   I heat embossed the swirly image from Wedding Sweet in Whisper White.  I wanted it to look like a wind swirl and had this image on hand.   All of the Designer Series Paper is from the Frostwood Lodge pack available in the Holiday Mini catalog.  Punched three snowflakes with the, you guessed it, Snowflake punch.  A Basic Rhinestone is adhered to the center of the snowflakes.  I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and Scallop Edge Border punches for the bottom edging.  Card stock colors are Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler.  Ink used are  Versamark and Cherry Cobbler.   These would be easy to mass produce.  I saw something similar on another blog, but I cannot find the paper.  Tomorrow I will be sharing a small turkey I made.  Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Have a great day,
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper



No comments: