Friday, March 18, 2011

Tarheel Stamper - Cake Pops and Shower and Wedding Favors

Thought I would share these cake pops I made. I had seen some on an Internet site and thought they would be cute to have for my daughter(in-law's) shower.  Mine doesn't look as good as that site's, but I think they turned out cute.  It did take some to make these, but everyone loved them.  I wish I would have had more time to maybe add a ribbon and a punched label to them, but they are cute.


Next is a photo of all the pillow boxes I made.  I showed one in the video I shared the other day.  These are made with the Sizzix Pillow Box Die, Modern Label and Word Window punches, Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock, and Certainly Celery ribbon. I also used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.


Below is a close up of one of the boxes.



Next post I will show the banner some other decorations and the reception favors.

Happy Stampin',
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Amazing pops Tammy and the favors turned out quite cute too. I love this entire wedding/shower series you have going. Lots of terrific ideas.