Thursday, February 03, 2011

Tarheel Stamper - Sassy Cake Card

Click on photo for larger view.
Wow it is already February!  I can't believe how fast time flies.  I would say when you are having fun, but the past few weeks have not been fun for me.  Dental appointments are not my favorite thing to do.  Spent over two hours in the chair on Monday and still have to go back one more time.  Last week I did the same thing but different procedure.  Needless to say I wasn't really in the mood to stamp until today.  I made this card for my Monday Mailer partner.  Poor lady has gotten a lot of late cards from me the past month.  Anyway enough of that and on to the card. 

I used Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, and Very Vanilla for this card.  The stamp sets used are two hostess sets named Birthday Bakery and Slice of Life. The ribbon is the vanilla taffeta and small pearls were applied to the center of the flowers.  The flowers were punched with the Boho Blossoms punch. I love that punch. 

 I stamped the image in Jet Black Stazon and then used my markers on a lid.  I scribble on a plastic lid and pick up the marker with a blender pen.  I did use the Pink Pirouette marker directly on the paper.  Notice the tulip border.  I found a fantastic tutorial by Sharon Field on her blog Created by You here.  Wow a talented and sharing demonstrator she is!  Thanks for the wonderful tutorial!


Click on photo for larger view.

Thanks for stopping by today and may your day be filled with blessings!
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

No comments: