Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tarheel Stamper - Big Heart


click on photo for larger view

Well I should title this 3 Big Hearts!  I used the Movers and Shapers Heart die to cut out the mat behind the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die.   This is another card for my upcoming Amore stamp class on January 29th.  I will be showing how to make the inside border at the class! I am loving the seam binding ribbon.  It is so easy to work with. 

If you are in the Kings Mountain, NC area and want to attend the class, please contact me.  Click on the About Me link on the right sidebar.  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Stampin',
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper



click on photo for larger view




3 comments:

MJ said...

Tammy this is just adorable. Love all those hearts. Great job on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along and for adding the code!

Barbara said...

What a great card this is! Love all those layers of hearts...gotta try this! TFS

Jerri Jimenez said...

YOur card is totally adorable!