Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - Snowman Klenex Box




This is not 100% Stampin' Up!  I saw this Justrite stamp set at a local scrapbook store and love the snowman. I picked up the snow stuff at the store.  I heat embossed the stamped images with black and silver embossing powder.  Then I took bleach and brushed it inside the embossed area on the ones I colored with markers.  I used an online tutorial for the Kleenex box cover.  I love how it turned out.  Card stock, inks, embossing folders, accessories are Stampin' Up!  You can click on the photos for a larger view.

Have a wonderful day!
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

3 comments:

Kellie B said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! is there a pattern somewhere to get the measurements right? I'd love one of these boxes with my favorite penguins for my desk at work :)

Thanks!

Tammy Q Howell said...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/tissueboxcover/
There is a great tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers for this box.
Thanks!

scrappinlil said...

I love this kleenex box cover...I have made a few of them myself..great gifts. TFS ...you can check mine out http://scrappinlilscreativeside.blogspot.com/