Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - Blog Award

The sweet and talented Nancy Dawson from Paper Dreams and Creative Wishes selected me to receive this Stylish Blog Award!  Thanks so much for this honor. 

I have to tell you 8 things about myself and nominate 8 other blogs for this award.  There are so many wonderful blogs I follow so this is in no way the only "stylish" blogs I would put on here, but I am limited to 8.  So without further ado...here are the eight blogs I have nominated.  Please save the picture below  and do the above requirements and brighten someone's day as my day has been brightened! 



Check out these "Stylish" bloggers!

  1. http://chrissyd723.blogspot.com/  Creating with Christy


8 Things about me
  1. Love the Lord!
  2. The first time I was introduced to stamping I didn't like it. 
  3. Have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for over 5 1/2 years so as you can tell I fell in love with stamping.
  4. I am a great caser of other's creations and occasionally come up with something worth sharing.
  5. My favorite color is green. 
  6. Love trees.
  7. Once worked at a job where I made small repairs on chain saws.  LOL  No joke!
  8. Have a wonderful husband who supports my stampin' habit. 
Have a wonderful day!
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper


No comments: