Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tarheel Stamper Tuesday Tips

Actually this tip is not Stampin' related.  My tip for you today is to Live Well, Laugh Often, and Love Much.

This weekend I did just that and my wish is for you to do the same.  Don't let the hectic schedule of your life keep you from enjoying the family, friends, and fun that God has given you.

My family and I attended the Carolina Renaissance Festival this past Saturday.  I decided a few months ago that I would like to dress up in costume.  At first I felt funny, because that is not the normal thing I would do, but life is too short to worry about what others might think.  Go out there and have fun.  I had a great time and can't wait to do it again next year.  Our family was able to attend together and everyone had a blast.  Although no one else in our family could afford or would dress up, I didn't feel out of place at all.  My two "daughters" want to dress up, but finances kept them from doing it this year.  Maybe next year they will be able to.  We all had a blast!  It is great to go out and spend the day with family.  Something I am not able to do often because of the wonderful job God has provided my husband. 

So I will share some photos if you promise not to laugh too much.  Well wait a minute didn't I say my tip is to Live Well, Laugh Often, and Love Much so go ahead and have a good laugh on me. 

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

 Trying my hand at shooting arrows.  LOL  I kept shooting the target next to mine.
 My sweet brother Bobby.
 Sara and the dragon.  There was a Sci Fi Fantasy contest there that day.  Hope this guy won.  This armor is made from leather!  Cool huh? See the elf in the background?
 My knight in shining armor - Russell
 Tim our youngest.  Shot the door that was left open and the arrow went a weird way. 
 Randy our oldest.  Boy what an intense face he is making.  LOL  Better look the other way son.
Newlyweds Bobby and Hannah acting crazy.  LOL 
 Yep that is my husband and knight Russell with me in front of the jousting arena.
Funny face I made, but I loved this guy's costume.  Awesome.  It reminds me of WOW, an online game I play.  Yes I am a World of Warcraft nerd.  LOL See the dragon I am holding. My knight won me this in the battle of Ninja Stars.  Actually hit the same star on the board three times in a row.
The 3 knights from the jousting tournament.  

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Very Cool dress! Thanks for sharing the fun! It's been awhile since I went Renaissance but its always fun.