Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - Columbia, SC Regionals Info




 Woohoo!  The stamp set we received at Regionals was Day of Gratitude!  I will share more sample boards and workshop wow presentations in the following days.






Had a great time at regionals. It was held at the Columbia Metropolitan
Convention Center.   It is a very pretty building with artwork around the walls.  I love pottery so I snapped these two photos of some on the wall.  One is a Southern Face Jar (not a favorite of mine) and the other was a story telling vase.





I went outside to snap this photo of the  gorgeous day and the flags flying.  Isn't that the prettiest Carolina blue sky?


I was able to meet a few fellow NC Demo stampers.  They were so sweet and saved me a seat.  Thanks Pat Wilkinson and Karen Culler.  Karen, a fellow NC Demo Yahoo group member, was a workshop wow presenter so I sat next to a celebrity!  LOL  Her cards and technique were awesome.  She invented a camouflage technique which is perfect for me since I have a wonderful hubby and three great sons, and a fantastic brother and on and on.  In other words I need masculine card ideas. 

Following are some photos of Karen Culler during her presentation and one with Shannon West.  They both are such cuties!
Love this photo of Karen Culler talking with her hands! 









The three wonderful Stampin' Up! employees and presenters were Bonnie Thurber, Shannon West, and Brian.  I cannot remember his last name.  This was his first regional.  He did well and they gave him the hardest presentation.  It was on recruiting.
 
Bonnie Thurber is a hoot!  She is so funny.  This photo caught her thinking about something!


Shannon West is so sweet and a great instructor.  Bonnie and Brian told some funny stories on her.


Brian did such a great job especially since this was his first regional and the only male in the room.  LOL



I haven't posted in a while because we spent a week home in our NC home.  I painted the dining room and kitchen.  I didn't finish.  :-(  I have some trim left to paint, but at least the walls and ceiling are finished.  I had some helpers of the canine and feline kind.  LOL  I noticed that on two of our dogs there was Ontario blue paint on their tails.  Needless to say I was not amused.  LOL 





Sorry for all the photos today.  I wanted to share more, but will restrain myself! 
Happy Stampin',
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tammy, loved your write up on the regional. Yes, I do talk with my hands....but look at that face. Thanks for the sweet words. am so glad I have a face to a name now.