Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tarheel Stamper Tuesday Tips - Organization

Quick tip on labeling Big Shot Dies.  Getting older means my eyes don't work as well, but also my dies are stored in a dark cabinet.  With low light the labels on the ends of the dies were hard to read.  So I used a label maker and a larger font to label the other end.  Also I keep the cardboard piece included with the packaging and layer those in between my dies.  I figure that might help them not get scratched on top of the die or the metal edges which cut from getting nicked.  I have my Bigz Dies stacked with similar dies, such as nature.  My senior moment struck when I didn't put he Maple leaf die with the other Nature themed ones.  LOL

Here are a few photos of how I store them.  Now I need to work on my sizzlits and find a way to store them.  I guess I should break down and buy a storage unit. 





Have a great day and if you have some tips on die storage please leave me a comment. I am always looking for neat ways to store and dreaming for the day I will have my own room for stampin'!

Have a wonderful day,
Tammy Q. Howell aka Tarheel Stamper

No comments: