Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - Scallop Oval Christmas Tree Card

Here is another card we will be making at my Christmas Card Camp on September 25, 2010 from 1 to 4 pm.  Email me for details if you will be in the Kings Mountain NC area on that date. 
I will provide a link to a pdf after the class.

Love the Holly Jolly Paper!  I found the layout for this card in last year's catalog.  Look through those old catties and you can get some terrific ideas for projects, cards, and scrapbook pages. I used a tiny Pearl in place of the "i" in the word Christmas.  Just love those rhinestones and pearls we have in the catalog this year!


Have a wonderful day of stampin',
Tammy Q. Howell aka Tarheel Stamper

2 comments:

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Dear Tammy, I love this card. Is clear and the tree is wonderful.
Congratulations for the new member of the family!
Hugs,
Martha Lucia Gomez
http://stampartpapel.blogspot.com

thestampinglady said...

Awesome card that I hope to Case if I can figure it out. Love the look and info on your blog too.