Monday, August 30, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - Bridal Gown Napkin

I saw this idea on several sites so I am not sure to whom to give credit.  If this was your original idea thanks for the great project and let me know and I will give you credit!  I just love these.  I used the same embossing folder, Elegant Bouquet, to dry emboss the napkin.  I used a smaller sized napkin and folded it into a triangle shape.  I then ran it through the Big Shot with the embossing folder.  The top of the gown is a Round Tab Punch from Very Vanilla card stock.  I used the Boho Blossom punch for the flowers from Chocolate Chip and the retired color Really Rust.  The ribbon is also retired.  It was an easy, but cute favor.  I used these for the bridal shower and the rehearsal dinner.  This is the last post of wedding items, but I sure enjoyed making everything for the wedding and parties.  It was a lot of fun.  I am not sure why the photograph looks like the napkin is debossed, but the embossing is standing up from the napkin.  No more wedding items for a while!  LOL Have a wonderful stampin' day!

No comments: