Friday, July 02, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - Stampin' Up!


I finally received my Square Lattice Embossing Folder from backorder.  I love this one as I do all of them.  LOL  Colors are Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, and Always Artichoke. The leaves are from the bird punch.  I used a Jumbo Wheel name Cornelli Lace for the strip under the sentiment. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The inside greeting is from Party Hearty. This was my last Monday Mailer to my partner in June. 


Love the new catalog!  Hope you have had time to view it or have a copy in your hand.  You can see it online by downloading the pdf file here on my business website.


You can also view the Summer Mini and supply lists for those on there.  Just scroll down the page and click on the pdfs you want to see. 

If you are one of my regular customers, contact me to get a catalog.  I have some available at my house. 

Happy 4th of July to all those in USA!

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

beautiful card. LOVE that embossing folder and the great colors of this card!