Thursday, May 06, 2010

Birthday Greenhouse Garden


I bought this stamp set, Greenhouse Garden, and have rarely used it.  I love the simplicity of a 2-Step stamp set.  I combined a challenge with a card program on a NC Demo Yahoo group.  I am not sure I like the butterfly on the flower, but it was too late after I glued it with Crystal Effects.  I used a drop of Crystal Effects on the small flowers and the center of the large flower.  The sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes, a go to set of mine.  The layout is from Techno Stamper's Sketch Challenge here.  I love her sketches.  The colors I used are Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Gable Green, Green Galore, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, and Ruby Red.  Half back pearls are from the Pretties kit.  I used the Word Window punch and cut them in half to put on the Cameo Coral.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Wow, I am overwhelmed with the beautiful cards for this week's challenge and your is right up there with the rest. I too love this set, don't own it though. I love the colors you chose and the way you did the flowers. Fabulous job, thanks so much for playing along.

brenda taylor said...

I love your card, it is beautiful with all the bright colors