Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Yesterday, April 6th was my 29th wedding anniversary.  I am so happy to be married to the most wonderful, sweet, loving, handsome hubby!  The Lord has blessed me with a great hubby!

Big changes were announced to demonstrators at 2 pm EST for Stampin' Up!  And it is exciting and fresh and fun!  I am tickled at the new core colors.  I will be sad to see some of the colors retire, but I can't wait to be able to order the new colors.  Change can be unsettling for some and that is understandable, but it brings in some updated new colors.  Fashion changes, home goods style changes, and many other things change annually.  I am happy that Stampin' Up! is keeping up with current trends.  They put a lot of thought and research into this change and it shows.  So here are the new core color families.


Personally I am happy to see the Brights toned down a little.  I found I didn't use those as often.  Also the subtles are updated and did you notice that some of the past In Color favorites are in our core colors now? Yahoo! I loved Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette!  Now I can use them again!

I will be sad to see some of the colors retire as I used some of the Earth Elements a lot and a few of the Soft Subtles, but I know I will love the new colors even better!  I will miss the blues, but looking forward to using some updated ones in my cardmaking and scrapbooking.




Stocks of these retiring colors will be replenished until June 1st.  After that it will be while supplies last.  I tell you that so you can plan ahead if you want to stock up on some of these retiring colors. 
 

Bold Brights

• Glorious Green

• Green Galore

• Gable Green

• YoYo Yellow

• Only Orange

• Pink Passion

• Pixie Pink

• Orchid Opulence

• Lovely Lilac

• Brilliant Blue


 
Earth Elements

• Close to Cocoa

• Creamy Caramel

• Really Rust

• Ruby Red

• Cameo Coral

• Summer Sun



Rich Regals

• Bordering Blue

• Brocade Blue

• Ballet Blue

• Taken with Teal

• Handsome Hunter



Soft Subtles

• Pale Plum

• Blush Blossom

• Apricot Appeal

• Barely Banana

• Mellow Moss

• Sage Shadow

• Almost Amethyst
• Lavender Lace



We will continue to offer the following: Brushed Gold, Brushed Silver, Confetti Cream, Confetti White, Glossy White, Naturals Ivory, Naturals White, Shimmery White, and White vellum card stock, as well as White vellum paper.

Some good things about this change means Stampin' Up! will be opening more warehouse space for future new products. The smaller core color families will be easier for new customers and demostrators. And we will be keeping our In Colors for two years starting with the 2010-2011 Idea book and catalog.


I hope you will be as excited about this change as I am. 

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: