Thursday, April 22, 2010

Butterfly Trio Card

So sorry I have not been posting.  Life has a way of getting in the way of my favorite craft - stampin'!
I have been traveling quite a bit lately.  My husband, one of our sons, and I were able to go to North Myrtle Beach last week for a few days.  We had a blast at the USS North Carolina, NC State Aquarium at Ft. Fisher, Ripley's Aquarium, and of course the beach! I love the beach and fun in the sun and sand.  One of my favorite duty stations was Hawaii when my hubby was in the Army.  Aloha!

My card is a very simple card today.  I have not had time to stamp much so I thought I would make an easy card.  I love Bermuda Bay Designer Series Paper and card stock and will miss it a lot when it retires.  I am looking forward to the new and returning colors.  I received a sample of the new colors and they are beautiful.  I do believe you will love the updated color families!  Can't wait to see the new In Colors, stamp sets, accessories...well everything in the upcoming new catalog.  Don't wait too long to order the retiring colors.  They will be available until May 31st for sure.  After that it will be while supplies last.  So order early!

Card uses Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set, Beautiful Wings Embosslit (exclusive to Stampin' Up!)

Have a wonderful stampin' day!




2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love your work Tammy. That is why I have nominated you for a Sunshine Award. Pick up your award on my blog. http://inkiefinger.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunshine-award.html

Karen B. said...

Oh this is so pretty! Striking colors, striking design. Love the white base that lets all that color shine! And I do have to put my two scents in and say Go Wolfpack! I'm not sure if you are a tarheel for UNC or just because you live in NC, but...I graduated from NC State and miss it so much!