Thursday, March 04, 2010

Stampin' Up! 2 Step Bird Punch Card

This punch makes it easy to make the focal point of your card.  I used Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper.  Card stock is Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, and Pale Plum.  This is for a color challenge on Stampin' Connection which is for demonstrators only.  I sponged the bird with Frost White Shimmer Paint and Whisper White Craft Ink.  I sponged around the two Designer Papers with the Craft Whisper White. The bird's eye is made by touching the tip of the White Signo gel pen to the cardstock.  I ran the strip of Rich Razzleberry through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The dots on the Pale Plum strip were punched with a 1/8" handheld punch and glued with 2 way glue.  The Scallop Trim border punch is so cute!  I used the white pen on that also.  Happy Birthday is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.  The color is Rich Razzleberry.  I am so glad that I purchased that set.  I use it a lot. You should be able to click on the photo to enlarge it.  Check below the card photos for my snow pics. I meant to put a link to Mary Jo Price-Williams aka Technostamper post where I took her sketch challenge.  She is so talented.  Check out her work and play in the challenges!  http://technostamper.blogspot.com/2010/02/monday-lunchtime-sketch-challenge-111.html

Happy Stampin'!





Look at what we had on March 2, 2010!  We rarely get snow and in March is very rare!  The snow fell about all day and was so pretty to watch.





2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love your card Tammy but hate the snow. haha, I like the sponging on the bird. You always do such good work. Sandy

MJ said...

Beautifully done. And i can so tell that you don't live near me, you would NOT be excited about snow and how pretty it is, lol! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge.