Thursday, March 18, 2010

Froggy Baby Boy Onesie


My stepsister asked me to make some baby shower invitations.  This is a sample of what I came up with. The shower decorations are frogs and dragonflies.  I might make a dragonfly for the inside.The colors are Taken with Teal and Green Galore.  The frog is a smaller version of one I made here.  I scored the front of the cardstock with lines to give it some dimension.  I used Stampin' Up's wonderful punches to make this card.

I found these wonderful directions for the baby onesie card here on Becky Jensen.  I think this turned out so cute!  Hope she does too!

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Wanda M. said...

Oh Tammy, I love it with the punched frog on it. So cute. TFS Hope you are doing well.

Kay Kalthoff said...

WOW! That is just the CUTEST baby shower invite EVER! TFS!
Kay

Ginny said...

This is just the cutest baby card! I am a frog lover and that frog is just too darn cute!