Friday, February 05, 2010

Stampin' Up! Punch Art

I cased this Lion from Kim Score here.  She is a master at this.  Love her work!  Anyway we will be making this lion card at an upcoming Punch Art class this month.  Isn't he cute?  I had to use my scallop circle punch instead of the Fancy Flower punch since I don't have that one.....yet.  LOL    You could use other sentiments with this card. I thought about some "'purrfectly" greetings on the inside.  Haven't decided what I will use for that yet.  If you have some suggestions please leave them in the comments section of this post. I love punches and that flower may have to go onto my wish list.  This is the first card I have had the chance to use the paisly texturz plate.  I love it!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  It is raining a lot here and I will be glad for the ground to dry up and to see the sun!  Not complaining just need some sunshine to charge up my batteries! 

2 comments:

Virginia Killmore said...

ooooh that lion is just tooo stinkin cute

Lisa Hensley said...

This is SO cute!!