Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stampin' Up! Punch Art Frogs

Ribbett!  First time I have used the Fancy Favor Box!  I love it!  This box will hold a lot!  As a challenge for LNStampers yahoo group, I made this box with frogs on it.  We will make the frog on a clip at my upcoming (February 27, 2010) Punch Art Stamp Camp.  I am going to let the attendees pick which one they want to make.  These are not my original ideas.  I found the idea for them on Splitcoast Stampers and tweaked them a bit.  This frog also works well on a scrapbook page.  You can see my scrapbook page post here.  The lily pad is made with the heart from the Movers and Shakers Bigz XL die.  Flower is made with the 5 petal flower punch and a 1/2 inch circle of Summer Sun.










6 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Tammy. This is sooo stinkin' cute. Love those punches.
Sandy

Jeria said...

These are the "cuteist" frogs that I have ever seen. The "she" frog is adorable.
Jeria

MaGoooo said...

Tammy CUTE!!!! I LOVE the pair & the lily pad is just toooo CUTE!!

Wanda M. said...

Oh, Tammy, this is darling! The frogs are precious! TFS this with us.

Elizabeth said...

oh my goodness these frogs are SO cute!!! they will make a great addition to the camping layout i need to work on! Thanks so much for sharing :)

- missimagination.com

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love the eyelashes on the girl frog!! What a cute idea!!