Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stampin' Up! Five Petal Flower Punch Card

I love how the flower turned out.  I used a bone folder to curl the top two flowers' petals.  I sponged on all the edges with Regal Rose ink.  The leaves are another Five Petal Flower punched from Certainly Celery and I sponge those with Certainly Celery. 

The medallion is punched with the Eyelet Border Punch from a 2 13/16 inch square of Regal Rose.  I centered and punched one time on each side.  There is a small piece left in the corner and I trimmed it.  I love how the medallion looks. 

The Designer Series Paper is Shades of Spring from the Occasions mini catalog.  Isn't it pretty?  I ran the Barely Banana card stock through my Big Shot with the Large Dots Texturz plate.  The card base is Pretty in Pink. 

So what do you think?  I did this for a Challenge on a Yahoo group - LNS Stampers.  It is a great group.  I have a logo linked on the right side bar. 

Have a great stampin' day!