Thursday, February 04, 2010

Stampin' Up! 5th Avenue Floral Birthday Wishes


This is another card I put in the purse tote seen here
I used the Top Note Bigz die to cut out a piece of Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper.  That is one of my go to Bigz Dies. The vellum card stock is embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder with the Big Shot.  Card base is Sahara Sand.  Other card stock colors are Whisper White, Rose Red, and Bermuda Bay.  The flowers are stamped in Bermuda Bay and are from 5th Avenue Floral Set.  I used the Ticket Corner punch on the corners.  What a great value that punch is!  Only $6.95 and the item# is 107214.  You can purchase the supplies for this card through my online store in my Demonstrator Business Website. 


Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments: