Saturday, January 09, 2010

Stampin' Up! Mini Milk Carton





You can find the Mini Milk Carton Sizzix Die Item# 117310 for this milk carton in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I have seen some neat birdhouses made out of this die. I can't wait to play some more with it!
I used the Sending Love Speciality paper on the strip and the top edge of the milk carton. There is a new embossing folder called Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder in the Occasions Mini. I ran some Real Red and Pretty in Pink card stock through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots folder. Whisper White Craft Ink is sponged around the edges of the hearts. I used the Heart to Heart punch to punch out the small hearts and adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals. Ribbon is Real Red 1/4 inch grosgrain. Used the Word Window punch on the words and ran them over the Real Red Classic Ink pad. Can't wait to fill this up with Valentine's candy for my Valentine!

No comments: