Thursday, January 07, 2010

Stampin' Up! Clear Mount Love Bandit Card



Inside of card


What a cute set this is! I love the animals and that cute tree with the heart shaped leave section. How cute are they?

This is a card we will be making at my Valentine 4 U stamp camp on January 23. If you are going to be in the Kings Mountain, NC area and want to attend please contact me.
I am loving the new Clear Mount stamps. They are the same density of foam and the same high quality rubber Stampin' Up! is know for.
I used the squirrel on this card. I just love the little details on him. Look at those flowers in his hands. Taking the Going Gray marker, I drew on a plastic lid. Next I picked up the ink with a blender pen and colored around the edges of the squirrel, his tail, and shadow. I colored the flowers, ears, and feet in with the smaller end of the markers.

I used a misting bottle to fill with alcohol and a small amount of the shimmery paint. Then I sprayed all the pieces of the card so it has a beautiful sparkling sheen to it. It does not photograph well, but in real life it is so pretty. You can click on the photo to see a larger size. I decorated the inside with more hearts and a strip of the designer paper.
Happy Stampin'! Don't forget Sale-a-bration has started and you can order the products from the Occasions Mini! Great selection and neat new products.

Supplies:

Stamp Set - Clear Mount Love Bandit 118577 $13.95

Card stock - Very Vanilla, Real Red, Going Gray, Sending Love Specialty Paper (Occasions Mini)

Inks - Basic Black Classic Ink, Pretty in Pink and Going Gray markers

Accessories - Red Gingham ribbon

Punches - Scallop Circle #2 and Top Note Sizzix Die, 1 3/8 inch circle, Modern Label and Word Window

No comments: