Monday, January 11, 2010

Stampin' Up! Baroque Motifs Valentine Card

I love the elegance of the Baroque Motifs Stamp Set. I used the swirly background stamp on the bottom right corner of this card. Inked the stamp with Real Red Classic Ink and stamped on Very Vanilla card stock. The sentiment is stamped with Real Red on Very Vanilla and punched out with Stampin' Up!'s Word Window punch. The mat on the sentiment is punched with the Modern Label punch from Pretty in Pink card stock. I used the new Pink Hearts Border punch to punch a 5" strip of Real Red. This punch is available in the new Occasions Mini Catalog Item# 117649 for $15.95. It is so neat. I punched mine on copy paper for a few times to remove any manufacturing residue. There is a matching Pinking Hearts corner punch available. For the inside I stamped the swirly background in Real Red on the bottom right corner. I punched Real Red card stock with the Wide Oval punch. The Sentiment is stamped with Real Red Classic Ink using one of the stamps from the Hostess Level 1 Holiday Best stamp set. I punched that out with the Scallop Oval punch. I just love how many of our stamp images can be used with our punches! Don't you? I cut a 1 1/2" x 5" strip of the new Speciality Designer Series Paper - Sending Love - Item # 117153 for $11.95. I layered a 1/2" x 5" strip of Pretty in Pink card stock over this. This paper has glittery designs on it. I love the way this card turned out! Hope you do too!




No comments: