Thursday, January 28, 2010

From the Heart Stampin' Up! card




I made this to include in a gift for my Secret Sister (Secret Prayer Partner) at our church. I haven't given it to her yet since I am in SC right now. I will take it to her when I return to NC.
I will put this in a basket with some Bath and Body Works products. Hope she likes them!
I love the new In Color Bermuda Bay. The paper is Bermuda Bay Designer Series Pattern Paper and the card stock is Whisper White and Bermuda Bay. I used the Scallop Eyelet Border, Wide Oval, Large Oval, Scallop Oval punches. Used the White Organza ribbon on the card and Bermuda Bay ribbon on the matchbook post it note holder. You can find instructions for the matchbook cover on Splitcoast Stampers. It is easy and fun to make. I should have put a white mat behind the DSP on the matchbook cover, but I was in a hurry and didn't. I still think it turned out cute!

Have a wonderful Stampin' day!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Glad you posted that. I'm still loven' it. I'll be working on the little matchbox sticky note holder this weekend. Sandy