Monday, January 25, 2010

Cards Made by a Friend




I met Sandy Glover through Stampin' Up! She is such a sweet and talented stamper. She makes birthday cards for everyone at her job. Sandy doesn't have a blog. I wanted to share some cards she made with you. I love them all. She used some items from the Occasions Mini on a few of the cards. Isn't that little doggie cute? I love it! Love the colors too. I love how she used the ticket corner punch on the Scalloped Border medallion. So neat huh? Anyway I hope you seeing her work as much as I do! Thanks for letting me share them Sandy.



My son was sick and now my sweet hubby has it so we are not returning to SC today. Hopefully we will be able to travel tomorrow. Maybe I can stamp something here tonight to share tomorrow or the next day. Most of my stamping things are in SC, not here in NC. Stamp Camp Saturday was a lot of fun. Wish you could have been there.

No comments: