Monday, November 09, 2009

Scrapbooking Retreat


Went on a scrapbooking retreat with a wonderful friend this weekend. It was so much fun and I was able to complete 63 12 x 12 scrapbook pages. I was so happy to complete that many pages and hope to be able to go to another one in the spring! Everyone was so nice and the place we were at was so pretty and on the lake. Loved it! I tried some of our Simply Scrappin' Kits and they are wonderful. I wished I would have tried them before now. Here is one of the pages I made. This one is not made with the kits, but I thought I would share it. I love the colors. I will be sharing more of the next few months. I can't wait to get back to stamping! I have to start my Christmas cards.

The Cheer and Joy words are cut out from the Join in the Cheer exclusive to Stampin' Up! Sizzix Decorative Strip Die cut from Ruby Red card stock. I also used Swirly Sizzix Decorative Strip Die from Ruby Red card stock.
The ornaments are embossed with the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plates and then punched out with the Ornament punch which is in the Holiday Mini catalog. The patterned paper is from the Holiday Lounge Designer Series Paper.

No comments: