Wednesday, October 07, 2009

12 x 12 Stampin' Up! Halloween Scrapbook Page


Did this Halloween scrapbook page as a challenge on an Yahoo group I am on. I love how the punched pumpkins turned out. The swirly design on the side was cute too I thought. So what do you think? I used the Sweet Centers stamp set. I heat embossed using Pumpkin Pie craft ink and clear embossing powder. I used the Photo Corners punch with Old Olive card stock to add some detail on the corners. The brads are our White jumbo brads which I colored with a Black marker. The scrapbook page is 12" x 12" piece of Close to Cocoa.
The pumpkins are made with the Wide Oval, Large Oval, and Small Oval punches and also the Swirly Sizzix Decorative Strip die. I punched 8 Wide Oval pieces from Pumpkin Pie card stock. I sponged around the edges of the ovals. I started gluing the ovals from the center out on the front. I clipped a small portion of a Swirly die piece of Old Olive card stock for the stalk. Gluing the stalk first, then I glued the remaining ovals on the back of the pumpkin. So easy and so cute. I made the other pumpkins the same way with the other two punches.
Have a great stampin' day!


1 comment:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Fun Halloween Layout and I adore the different shapes of pumpkins you achieved with the punches! So cool!