Monday, April 20, 2009

Wild About You Scrapbook Page

12 x 12 scrapbook page

















I don't have a lot of sets for children. This set is so cute and I can't wait for the day when I can do grandchildren pages and cards! This page uses Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, and Confetti White. Inks used are Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery Craft Ink. I like to use Stampin' Up!'s Craft Inks (pigment) for scrapbook pages and for heat embossing with clear embossing powder. It lasts a long time and will not fade. Hope you enjoy the page.
The Lion is stamped twice, once in Chocolate Chip and once in Bashful Blue. I trimmed the mane and face out and adhered them with Stampin' Up! Dimensionals. The dots were made by running card stock through the Big Shot with the Stampin' Up! Dots Texturz plate. Then I punched them out using Stampin' Up!'s circle punches. I love the Mat Pack and used the piercing template to pierce the dotted lines by the sentiment. Quick and easy page. I will add photos and journaling later. The stamp set is shown below.

Wild About You
115110
Price: $25.95











No comments: