Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Spring Fever Stamp Camp Projects




These were so much fun to make. Inspiration for the dress card came from Patty Bennett's blog here. She said she got the idea from someone else. I changed a few things and added the cardstock vellum embossed with a Texturz Impressions plate. I will post a photo of the 12 x 12 scrapbook page and the alternate card next week. I am waiting on the Wild about You stamp set to come in. The Big Shot is so much fun and our dies and texture plates are versatile to work with. Come and play with the Big Shot and make some fun projects! Contact me for details or to sign up. Email me.

If you can't make the class, contact me for a stamp camp kit with detailed instructions and materials. You will receive materials to make 3 cards and a matchbox for $20 or a 12 x 12 page, a matchbox, and 2 cards for $25. You will have to stamp your own images as per Stampin' Up!'s policy that I cannot include stamped images in the kit. You can purchase the stamp sets used through my Stampin Up! Demonstrator Business website. The link is on my sidebar under Shop Now. You can pay for the Stamp Camp through my PayPal button on the left side of this blog. Please add Spring Fever in the description box on PayPal's website. Stamp Camp by mail will be mailed out after the stamp camp.

No comments: